This is a small but very effective Linear Current Sensor Module based
on fully integrated Hall Effect based linear ACS712 current sensor IC
from Allegro. The sensor gives precise current measurement (Isolated)
in form of analog output for both AC and DC signals in accordance with
the current passing through the ‘IN’ and ‘OUT’ pins on the board. and
can be used effectively for max 30A current measurement.
ACS712 chip takes AC or DC voltage at its input and its output varies
linearly with sensed current; its output is analog voltage. Thick copper
conductor and signal traces allows for survival of the device up to 3-5
times overcurrent conditions. The device requires 5VDC for VCC.
• Supply Voltage: 5V Max.
• Measuring current: 30 Amps
• Output type: Analogue(0 – 5Volt)
• Low noise analog signal path
• 5us output rise time in response to input current
• 5.0 VDC, single supply operation
• Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents
• Extremely stable output offset voltage
• Nearly zero magnetic hysteresis