MAX6675 is an American company with a cold junction compensation, linearity correction, MAX6675 K-type Thermocouple Temperature Sensor thermocouple break detection ADC Serial K-type thermocouple, its temperature resolution capability is 0. 25 Degree, cold junction compensation range – 20 ~ + 80 Degree, wide operating voltage range 3. 0 ~ 5. 5V
Supplied thermocouple sensor has a diameter of 4.5mm with a 6mm threaded mounting bolt. Total length of sensor including cable and spade connectors is 100cm.
- 1. Operating voltage: 3. 0 ~ 5. 5V
- 2. Internal integrated cold junction compensation circuit;
- 3. With a simple three serial interface;
- 4. Temperature signal can be converted into 12-bit digital
- 5. Temperature resolution of: 0. 25 Degree;
- 6. Cold junction compensation range: – 20 ~ + 80 Degree,
- 7. Embedded thermocouple break detection circuitry.
- 8. Using SPI 3 wire communication
- 9. K-type temperature probe
- 10. Type K temperature range 0-800 degrees