A general purpose 40 pin 8051 development board with onboard USB , 4 x general purpose LEDs, 4 , power supply circuit, , reset switch, power status LED. The board provides port extensions for all ports and also provides an empty hole for each IO pin, where wires and connectors can be soldered directly for further expansion.Use this board to kick start development based on compatible 8051 microcontrollers. The board lets you concentrate on programming, testing and optimizing your code, and thereby your overal project, rather than spending time in getting to know the electronics required to use these microcontrollers.
The board features an onboard USB to Serial converter which can be used to program the microcontroller and do serial communication between the microcontroller and the computer over the USB port. This greatly increases the easy with which the board can connect and communicate with computer. The board is compatible with the AT89S51/52 , SST, Nuvoton and the P89V51RD2 microcontrollers. The P89V51RD2 allows serial programming and can be programmed directly with this board through a serial or USB connection without the need for an additional external programmer.
• Onboard USB to Serial converter for serial communication and programming over USB.
• DC plug-in jack for power input.
• Onboard bridge rectifier enables the board to accept both AC and DC input voltages.
• Onboard 5V regulator(LM7805) with filtering capacitors and heatsink.
• Power Status LED(Green) and 4 x general purpose user LED(Red) and Switches.
• Onboard quartz crystal 11.0592 Mhz oscillator circuit.
• Port extensions for all ports with detailed pin labeling for easy identification of pins.
• External pull-up resistors for Port 0.
• Vin, 5V and Gnd bus provided for easy and simple expansion.
With this board you can develop and prototype with any of 8051 40 pin microcontrollers. The RS232 driver on board allows easy connection with PC or other embedded hardware ( Easy to falsh 89v51Rd2 Through flash magic, SST through SST Flasher, Nuvoton through Nuvoton Flasher). The board have User buttons and status LEDs. The bridge rectifire allow this board to be powered with both AC and DC power supply adapters.